POLICIES AND FEES
Please read each section carefully!
Combination Ballet/Tap: 3-5 year-olds
Tumbling: 3 & up
Ballet, Tap, Jazz*: 1st Grade & up
Musical theatre, Hip-Hop: 2nd grade & up
Pre-pointe*, Pointe*, and lyrical*: At the teacher's discretion
*Jazz, lyrical, and pointe require ballet to be taken at the same time.
*All students are evaluated by our instructors to determine which class levels are appropriate.
Tuition and Fees
Registration fee: $40 ($20 for each additional family member)
Tuition is divided into equal monthly payments according to the following schedule:
1 Class per week: $60/month
2 Classes per week: $100/month
3 Classes per week: $135/month
4 Classes per week: $165/month
5 Classes per week: $190/month
6 Classes per week: $210/month
7 or more classes per week (unlimited): $225/month
*August tuition is half of the above monthly tuition*
Performance Costumes: $65-$85 per class
This amount will be due according to the schedule below:
September: Ballet and Pointe costumes
October: Jazz and Hip-Hop costumes
November: Tap and Triple Threat costumes
December: Tumbling and Lyrical costumes
*ALL costumes must be paid in full by December 15th.
*Costume payments are NON-REFUNDABLE
NO Recital Fees at 5*6*7*8 DANCE!
1. Families with more than one student enrolled will receive a 10% tuition discount.
2. Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE, for example, in the case of missed classes. Holidays are NOT prorated.
3. The first month's tuition will be due with the student's registration and registration fee. Each successive month will be billed during the previous month and due before the first of each month. A $10 late fee will be added to bills unpaid by the first. Late payment of tuition may be grounds for termination of enrollment. Students with outstanding balances may be required to watch class (rather than actively participate).
4. A student's account must be up to date in order for the student to participate in any scheduled performance.
5. There is a $25 fee for any returned checks.
6. 30 DAY WRITTEN NOTICE is required for all students who wish to withdraw from lessons. Written notice MUST be delivered in person and initialed and dated by the receptionist or artistic director. Billing for tuition continues until the 30-day period has been completed.
Why is ballet required to take certain classes?
Ballet is the basis of dance. The technique taught in ballet class will strengthen a dancer in every other genre of dance. It is the core and the foundation upon which a strong and graceful dancer is built.
What if my child does not like ballet?
Our excellent instructors have great success in making ballet fun for all students of different ages and levels. We encourage your dancer to try ballet at our studio and experience the difference!